Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Boghat
I went a bit crazy in Maine this year. It was really quite the year for me. First, I have always thought that the Maine porch was always missing a bit of live music. I know this comes from growing up in Kentucky and having someone always pulling out a banjo or a fiddle whenever my family got together but I was craving a fiddle like a meth addict. (Maybe a BIT homesick) So I got the Irish band Boghart to come and play in Maine. They quickly became one of the gang and the house was rocking. Pazoo put everyone to shame with his jigging. As you can see from the pictures, it was fun for everyone there. As soon as Matt sends me the download, I will post everyone's favorite song though I don't know the title it fit all of us perfectly and we were laughing and singing along like a rowdy bunch of irishmen in a Pub. To say it was perfect for me could only be an understatement. MANY more blogs to come for Maine...as I said it was quite the year for me but Brian is getting ready for his Fantasy Football draft and I must go!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment