Monday, June 21, 2010

Cape Cod Adventure















































I am still recovering from the vacation but wanted to send out the photos so there is evidence of all the fun and adventure we all had. (As well as evidence that Connor, Colin and Isaac all got along famously!) We swam-and almost ran on-enormous crabs, viewed horse shoe crabs, and had hermit crabs tickling our toes as we dipped them into the warm bay waters. Even though the Celtics managed to lose to the Lakers-CURSE YOU LAKERS!, we still had a wonderful time. I must say that the Wellfleet oysters are truly a step above even the oysters five miles down the road and the Pirate Cove putt putt was worth the $30.00 even though none of kids actually played more than three holes. They felt like they were visiting pirates and ran around the course in a way that would have made the most fearsome pirates proud. I was just proud to see Colin daring to face the waves after last years rogue wave incident at Plum Island.

And yes, Kaya wore her nightgown the whole week :)

I took a ton of pictures but will just try and show you my favorites. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great house! I LOVE the steps onto the oceanfront! And I LOVE the small waves, safe for your adventurous children. Missed you guys, but I enjoyed being w/my Charlotte!

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Great pics!