Thanks to Susie I actually have a picture of the golf cart in the ditch. It has been righted now so it isn't on it's side as I had originally left it but this is before the tractor so it is still in the creek bed. Sigh. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
Many of you know the story already but needless to say, I didn't turn on the brakes when my golf club (pitching wedge) got wedged in the steering wheel and pushed the gas like Bo Duke (I have to at least make myself the good looking one) and Yee-Hawed it over the bridge into the ditch. Only instead of clearing it with style, I dumped it like Rosco. How embarrassing!
I would like to forget it but the evidence remains. Enjoy!
Many of you know the story already but needless to say, I didn't turn on the brakes when my golf club (pitching wedge) got wedged in the steering wheel and pushed the gas like Bo Duke (I have to at least make myself the good looking one) and Yee-Hawed it over the bridge into the ditch. Only instead of clearing it with style, I dumped it like Rosco. How embarrassing!
I would like to forget it but the evidence remains. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment