I love Thanksgiving...and not just for all the great food!!! I love it because you can't help but take the time to remember all the things in your life that you are so grateful for. This year was no exception and so I share just a few of the things I am thankful to have in my life:1. Family...I know this covers a lot of ground. But I'm so thankful for my family and for Brian's family. I couldn't be more blessed.
2. Mary-She's the attractive lady in the middle of most of the Thanksgiving pictures. I don't have any more grandparents but Donna's mother Mary makes me feel like I still have one here. She is funny, smart and kind and I really love being around her.
3. Holly's Black Friday Tales. I look forward to there every year. Someday I am going to go just to watch her in action. Her stories of woe and success are so funny I feel like I was there barely avoiding the pepper spray :)
4. Debbie. Brian's Aunt and her husband Billy for sharing their home and making such an amazing feast. And having a yard big enough for all my kids and Scott and Sue's to run around in for 3 hours!! Oh and the hot tub of course!
5. Pies-As JoJuan, Holly, Mary, Suzanne and Brysha will tell you...you need pies! This year, on purpose or not, Brian's family got into the whole pie celebration! I still have some leftover pie three days after Thanksgiving...now that is how you do it!



1 comment:
Well, I always love company on Black Friday! Especially aggressive company. Dan is way, way too polite for the craziness of Black Friday! Missed you guys this year!
Post a Comment