Monday, September 19, 2011

Of course...






Before you actually have kids don't you imagine how they will be? They'll be like you in these ways, your mom is this way, your husband like this...and so on? Well, as a parent now I realize just how much fun the universe is having at my expense! Those that know me well know exactly what my greatest fear is (very first drive in movie I saw) and why I am both proud and well filled with dramatic anxiety at Connor's new passion that was introduced to him by his cousins Andrew, Jaxi and Brookie!
But I will add that the instructor Connor had made me want to try surfing...and that's saying something!

1 comment:

Holly and Dan said...

I was hoping you'd have a good pic of the instructor. I was imagining him very tan and sexy, like in a Eat, Pray, Love kind of way.