Monday, September 19, 2011

A 4th of July in Kentucky


























I have been putting off updating my blog because it just seemed overwhelming. But procrastination never gets anything done...darn it!
Kentucky was amazing! Seeing all of my family and my favorite Aunts and Uncles was wonderful but what made the trip perfect was seeing my kids with their cousins. Watching them do the things I did with my sisters growing up and watching them love their cousins the way I loved Angie, Tonya and Amanda.
I love Boston but sometimes you just need to ride a roller coaster with your sister, eat an oreo flurry from Crisps Dairy Treat, get a big hug from Uncle Elwood, hear Aunt Joy giggle, and watch your parents tease each other like newlyweds. Sigh! Now I am homesick again :) I hope you enjoy the pics! I took 300 so these are some of my favorites!

1 comment:

Holly and Dan said...

I've been waiting for your post, so I wouldn't have to do one!! Love the pictures and the memories. Convince Brian to come sometime!