As many of you have heard, at least I think I have complained to you all, we had a massive wind storm that would make a tornado look twice at the destruction. I haven't taken a lot of pictures but there are at least thirty trees in our back yard that were blown down. We could hear them groaning all night, think Lord of the Rings, so we slept in Kaya's room which we figured would be the safest. No trees hit the house but the wind took sections of our roof as a souvenir! When I woke up the next morning I went to get a glass of water and saw a new mountain in our back yard. I literally screamed in surprise! Once we got the OK from Brian, Connor and I went to investigate and I took these pictures as proof. For once, no exaggeration was required :)
Sunday, March 14, 2010
The wind storm of 2010
As many of you have heard, at least I think I have complained to you all, we had a massive wind storm that would make a tornado look twice at the destruction. I haven't taken a lot of pictures but there are at least thirty trees in our back yard that were blown down. We could hear them groaning all night, think Lord of the Rings, so we slept in Kaya's room which we figured would be the safest. No trees hit the house but the wind took sections of our roof as a souvenir! When I woke up the next morning I went to get a glass of water and saw a new mountain in our back yard. I literally screamed in surprise! Once we got the OK from Brian, Connor and I went to investigate and I took these pictures as proof. For once, no exaggeration was required :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment