Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'll Be Home for Christmas

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18


#19
#20
#21

This Christmas has been filled with family and friends. It has been crazy, filled with laughter, and exhausting. I wouldn't change a bit of it! And, I had so very many pictures that the idea of putting them all down and explaining them put me off updating my blog for two weeks. Instead, I am going to put together a little "can you find" game and see who can win. No prize but bragging rights because I need to financially recover from helping out old Santa!

Here you go: Can you find some Christmas romance, a Christmas Miracle, a long lost friend, when the Grinch stole Christmas, the ghost of Christmas past, A Christmas Baby, and an unwrapped present. Oh! And three wise men!

Good Luck and Enjoy!










































1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I spy the Grinch stealing Christmas in picture #14. Poor Little Cindy Lou Who (Kaya) looks to be the only one who noticed and seems so sad and upset about it.