Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland

December 17th and the snow finally hit! Now it feels like Christmas! I woke Brian up by singing "Let it snow!" but I don't think Brian cared for the wake up call. Let's pretend that it was because he isn't a morning person and not because of my "beautiful" singing voice. The kids immediately went outside to play and help Brian shovel the driveway. And yes, these pictures were shot between 8AM to 9AM.

I laughed when the boys started to make snow angels because it seemed less like angels and more like A Christmas Story reenactment. Kaya is not quite as good at shoveling as she is at eating snow but she puts in a really cute effort.
Colin has finally put down his shovel and is on his way to explore the cool white stuff.

Connor was loving every part of the snow! He shoveled, he made snow balls, he ran, he made snow angels! The kid was a whirling mass of white powder. He didn't stop smiling!

My favorite picture of the morning. Colin was really putting his back into it! This wasn't play to him but serious business, helping Dad. I am sure Brian appreciated all the help!







1 comment:

JoJuan said...

It looks like your kids really enjoy the snow. It's snowing here, but I'm already done.