Once again Mary, thanks! The late turkey and even later Cherry pie can't dampen the joy of your visit. Happy Thanksgiving to all..............and on to Christmas!
Friday, December 5, 2008
A touch of Thanksgiving
So Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get my family for a holiday that doesn't require a flight into Columbus and a three hour drive with three kids that puts the movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles to shame. (Did they have emergency poopy stops? I think not!) Mary braved two young children, an early pregnancy and an odd looking dog which I personally didn't get to witness, just to make my Thanksgiving special. Thanks Mary! I was so excited but after a day of Colin and Isaac crossing swords and watching Twilight, (if you are planning to see this movie, skip it. Buy $1.00 Tootsie roll sticks instead.) I sent her sadly back to Mark's family. As I think back on the memories of the visit there really aren't much highlights, unless you consider Mary crashed out in hormonal exhaustion on my couch a highlight, but there is at least one thing that made us both laugh. And here it is:
Sam, who seems to be quite accident prone, has already learned the amazing abilities of sunglasses.
Kaya decided to join in on the sunglasses craze but I am not sure she wanted anything more than to be told that she was cute. She likes that a lot but really who doesn't?
Ah yes, Sam is quite adorable but I think we can see here that there is quite a bit of Isaac's mischieve in his eyes, minus the sunglasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How CUTE!!!! Man, Mary sure travels alot huh?
I'm glad you guys had fun. I am taking your advice and skipping Twilight for a one of those giant Toosie roll logs. Man, I love those.
Just wish we could all be together eating them!
Post a Comment