Saturday, August 23, 2008
So it's the gigantic water slide bouncer that will forever for a sore spot for Brian. He was completely against and I was completely for it soooo we got it. Although it has proven to be a mistake, I blame the constant rain which created a nice mold that took over the bouncer. But, as you can plainly see, when it was out it created more laughs and giggles than "The Burbs". Now if I can just get rid of the mold I'll have all of next summer to prove I was right :) This is Andrew, my nephew with Connor...Colin preferred to watch the Mayham.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It looks like soooo much fun. I really wanted one too but Gregg said no way, jose. We got the trampoline instead. I will never let him know about the mildew. He must never get a whiff of the possibility of being right. It would upset the balance of the world.
I know...it hasn't been pleasant. Whenever I bring up the cost of Patriots games or golf he brings up the bouncer. Sigh. No worries, soon enough he will do something really stupid and we will be on even ground again.
Post a Comment