Monday, August 25, 2008
Freeze Tag
So yesterday the kids wanted to play tag with me which is their favorite thing to do right now: tag and hide and go seek. Well I, thinking ever so cleverly, decided that we would play "freeze tag" where I would freeze them with the flash of my camera. When the flash of the camera went off they had to freeze for 30 seconds. They were having a great time and I was getting great pictures! Oh how sweet was my victory!! Until................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ha ha ha. Hilarious! I loved how I could tell Collin's progression. He is so expressive.
Carter just saw these pictures of Collin and just started laughing and laughing and said,"Ooh, a big Carter."
I don't know why I keep misspelling Colin's name - maybe because everyone in our family except me and Mary (and maybe Marsha) gives their kids names spelled weirdly.
I resent that Holly. All of my children have properly spelled names. It is hardly my fault that other people have corrupted the names with made up spellings. And hey, I'm always spelling Jonah's name wrong ;) But I love the way that boy (avoiding spelling it wrong) has a suspicious mind. He'd fit right in at my house.
Post a Comment