
So Maine 2008....for those who don't know what Connor's and Colin's "Maine house" looks like, here it is. The famous sleeping porch is on the 2nd floor. Lots of thunderstorms this year so good times, good times with Sue and me running around covering the window and promising the kids that they weren't going to die.
Other Memories:

Cute picture right? Only it was right by the main road and I was alone with three crazy boys. I was as tense as they were annoyed at being dragged out for pictures....someday they will appreciate me! "Horsing around Flea Market" Get it?
By the way, I didn't have to tell them to scream. Scary!!!

Here's Sue with Connor. Connor is always nervous about the boat going fast with his first ride. (Not a problem with Colin whose only complaint is how slow Brian drives the boat.) Sue is the only one that can "cowboy up" Connor. This year her phrase was "have courage, believe in yourself". He loves her like crazy.

The three ladies: Wearing white dresses and just Waiting to jump in and get them wet and dirty. At least that's what Kaya is thinking. And not long after the picture was taken then in goes Kaya. That's Brian's girl. I would never get in lake water with a designer dress. Ask my Lee Jeans from Kentucky.

Well story is above....I just like the picture and am showing off.

Along with Colin, Kaya loves speed and wave running. The higher Brian got the boat in the air, the happier it made her. This was our family late night run and she loved every minute of it. Fearless and tough, she's already cool.

Colin's generally a growling sort-of loner but put him on a fast boat and he doesn't stop grinning ear to ear. I am not certain if I should be pleased or very nervous to see what this will translate to as a career. Dangerous. But, I think he's got grand-pa's that can appreciate that in him.

Connor finally warmed up...and was all good.
This is Colin Tubing...he loved it!

Kaya, refusing to pose for a picture...but she was foiled. It's a cute picture anyway.

Connor's annual Lobster dinner, usually last night. Here he's explaining what a claw can do...I think I heard how it could cut through your chest and get your heart. All three enjoyed the gruesome possibilities.
It was a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment