Friday, December 9, 2011

Real Football-Patriots



Not sure if the Patriots know this....but I think I could give Ocho the pointers he needs to get back on the field. (Seriously joking here in case there is some confusion!) Fun Fun Fun game with Brian and Susie but without Payton Manning it could have been boring. To some it was, to some they wanted Indy to suffer but to me it showed that the Patriots should be honored for something taught in High School and College but scoffed at in the NFL. What happened to good sportsmanship? And why do the Patriots get no credit for having it? You wouldn't see this unless you were at the game but at the moment when the Patriots could have humiliated and crushed the Indy players that will be a fierce team next year, they instead showed that a true team with real confidence doesn't have to prove they are good by the amount they win by...they just need to win. As a fan, I grew to love the Patriots more passionately by the sportsmanship shown by their defense than by the good looks of their quarterback. (Hmmm..again joking on the Brady reference!) I hope that they win the Superbowl!!! And to show a bit of my own competiveness-throw Green Bay off their throne! Oh and really...how fun to be sitting in front of Buddy????

No comments: