Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let is Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


Where have you gone snow?? Have you had an identity crisis...get amnesia....forgotten that this is New England? My kids are worried that without you, the reindeer won't be able to pull or land Santa's sleigh. This blog is for you snow: to remind you that there are some little kids that want to frolick and play in your winter wonderland. (And some grown ups too!!) How will we ski, eat snow cream, or build snow forts without you? We miss you soooo please come home for Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For some reason, I've been unable to comment on your blog. Hmmm? I want snow, too! Maybe that's why I can't post?

Holly and Dan said...

Love seeing pics of your kids having so much fun. My kids always look tortured! We want snow, too! (for one day, anyway)