Monday, April 5, 2010
Happy Easter
So this Easter really was a sly one. I didn't even know it was there until four days before Sunday. Since Easter is my Big Ham Holiday (everyone needs one!) I quickly called Butcher Boy and got a 13 pounder ordered and made a few phone calls. I told everyone, and I meant it, that this year I was just going to have a relaxed, no stress dinner and if they wanted to come over that would be great. Then I told Donna, "invite anyone in your family with no plans." Then I told Jim, "Hey invite Chris and Corinna if they aren't doing anything!" Then I told Lynn at work who came to last years Easter Egg Hunt, "Hey, you should come this year too if you aren't doing anything." And guess what happened? Everyone came and you know what? Even with the noise and the crowded house, it was a relaxed, no stress dinner and the perfect Easter. Thanks Jaxi for getting Kaya to wear her Easter dress for all of five minutes. It's all I needed for a quick picture as proof that she does have other clothing than her Sleeping Beauty nightgown.
Here's the whole gang of Easter Egg Hunters. Some of these I think are professionals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love all the wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment