The house was pretty full because there was more than just the "regulars" that came this year. Donna's Mom, Mary, came...YEAH! So I got as many pictures of her as I could since she rarely makes it out. Also, Brian's uncle Rusty came and both of his boys showed up. And the man below in the green wig (look at what wine can make you do!) is Uncle Bill. Even without the wig he usually amps up the fun at a party. Good food, good company...I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
GAD (Great Aunt Debbie) and Kaya...Kaya was loving all the attention she was getting from everyone. I know I have a lot of pictures of Kaya and I would like to say that I am not being partial to Kaya but she was the only one hanging out with adults. The rest were running around like fiends! Quick story about how great Debbie is...Colin was being a bit on the moody side and kept crying. Now, Brian and I are used to this and always send him to his room so he can sort himself out. Recently he has been just going to his room whenever his feelings are hurt without us having to tell him to. Well Debbie kept going up and talking to him. I don't know how it came about but Colin asked Debbie to put a sign on his door which she did. It read: "Please do not enter. Colin is trying to pull himself together. He is sad. Thanks, Great Aunt Deb."



1 comment:
Kaya is so adorable. She looks so much older than two. I have to ask, is she a princess? Ruby is treated like a princess here by her big brothers.
Post a Comment