Thursday, April 16, 2009

And the hunt is on!

This year I hosted the Easter Egg Hunt which I must say the boys took very seriously and came out determined to have more eggs than the girls. If they would only have taken a moment to look around they would have seen that this was a one sided contest. Jaxie, Brookie and Kaya found one or two eggs and then promptly went to play. I was barely able to get even one shot of Kaya. My friend Linh's daughter Ava though was out to get as many eggs as possible and I think she won because her little easter basket was filled to the top!

But the boys posed for their victory shot and I suppose as a team they certainly grabbed most of the eggs. I would like to say though that after the eggs were opened, they all gave the toys found in the pink eggs to their sisters. The little gentlemen!
This is Colin's one finger reach! They ran out so fast that I didn't have time to give them their easter paper bags but as you can see that wasn't much of an obstacle!


Kaya grabbed her a pink egg and a purple egg and was done...off to the playset to slide and play with Jaxi and Brookie!



Brookie found two eggs on the playset and decided that playing was more fun than looking for eggs. Or maybe she just knew that it was easier to let the boys do it for her!

Little Ava..check out her bag! She kept the girls in the game then went to watch Dora :)


















No comments: