Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Last game of the Season

A friend of mine that I have worked with for 10 years finally, after at least 6 years of begging, offered up some of her season tickets to the Patriots....I of course jumped at the opportunity since I have heard about these tickets (quite famous tickets) for at least 10 years. I think she was subliminally teasing me way before I knew her! Brian went with Steve and Scott for the Green Bay game but I insisted on Brian taking me to the Miami game. The tickets were 13 rows up from the field and we had the most amazing and fun time! Some things to note in the pictures below: Brian is obsessed with his ribs and they were amazing so I won't leak his method of rib madness! Matt bought the rain poncho (still in my truck) even after I assured him that while it was raining before the game, it would stop between 12:30 and 4:30 just for us...and it did!! So Poncho never used for anything more than the fun shot of him in it. We were completely shown up by the "professional tailgators" who came with full buffets and seven course meals but as Brian said we still had a "feast of delight" with the ribs, buffalo wings, pringles and almonds. (Donna would be so sad but it really did the trick!) I got my Merryweather jersey (#31 on the defense that is wildly crazy and I adore him!)-he is highlighted in a picture below. Tom Brady was of course amazing-but really, when isn't he? The longest punt return to touchdown in at least seven years...those that know for sure can correct me but still...it is the picture of #11 running into the End Zone with all the fist raised in the air! And my favorite picture of all is the one with Matt and the guy sitting beside him who practically sat on his lap the whole game. Hugs and kisses were also apart of the Patriot experience I suppose. Susie met us up for dinner after the game, so of course I need to thank Jen for babysitting twelve hours and apologize for not getting a picture of Welker. (He didn't play!!!) I am sure I am forgetting things but I was too busy enjoying watching #12 up close on the field to pay attention to much else! So much fun and of course a Patriots victory!! (Need to mention the 50 degree Spring weather that made it feel like we were watching a game in Florida!) And yes, I know Brian and I are both wearing Tom Brady jersey's!!! Mundies!!!


















No comments: