Monday, August 17, 2009

The Sleeping Porch

For the last three years, the kids have graduated to the sleeping porch which is on the 2nd floor in Maine. It sleeps six kids perfectly and has cradled many generations of Saumsiegle children. The pictures below were taken on the last morning and everyone woke up happy but loud. Normally kids get the second rate rooms, but in Maine, the children get the best room in the house (unless it's raining right Sue?). Just check out that view!

















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Now I have a visual to go with all your kids stories. Wish you had a pic of Kaya on the boat. She tells me it's her "faywrit" thing in Maine. I see you got some reading done. You have a great family.

Anonymous said...

I Love this porch!!!!

Nancy said...

I have finally figutred out how to make a comment. Gramps and I are looking forward to more postings when you have a moment in your busy life