Well Connor turned six....and it was a really great party. It was windy so we had to light the candles twice because Connor knew that if he didn't blow out all six candles by himself he wouldn't get his wish.
In this picture, Connor is with his buddies from Puddle Duck, Brian and Thomas. Of course, Colin is on the left laughing while Connor outlines the half of the cake that will be his birthday piece.
All the boys! What a riot...I have them cheering for Connor's birthday. Notice the energy behind the Saumsiegle cheer? That's family for you!
Connor's friend Thomas brought Connor six balloons. He loved them! I thought the pictures were cute and he was all for it. He said he wanted look like Curious George.

And so here is the moldy, moldy and a little slimey, bouncer. As disgusting as it looks, once we pulled off the slugs, the kids were bouncing away with no regard to the mold. They spent around three hours on it so I don't care what Brian says, it was worth the cost. Of course, I am responsible for cleaning it so anyone know of an easy mold remover?


Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It looks like everyone had fun! As for the mildew, try spraying Tilex on it, scrub it in, wait for about 5-10 minutes and rinse it off really, really well. And then let it dry off really well. Good luck, that's one big bounce house.
Happy Birthday Connor. Larry and Ethan saw pictures of Connor and asked if that was Xander. I guess all blondes look alike. So did you and Brian have a Happy Anniversary as well? Wasn't this the 10 year anniversary? Thanks for blogging. My kids love looking at the pictures of their cousins and I love it too.
Post a Comment