Tuesday, April 22, 2008


OK..OK...OK....Stop with all the peer pressure!!! I hope Marsha realizes the chain event she is creating. Really I miss emailing Marsha about our old websites. It was a nice way to keep up with Larry, Marsha and their brood.
So onto the news:
As everyone knows Brian and I are on a real serious health kick. We are excersing an hour to an hour and a half everynight. (Go P90X!!) It is having amazing affects! I would post our before and after pictures but I am not quite open to public humiliation. We just started but my stomach has completely lost the little pouch it once had. (Like a week ago). Brian is amazed at how much I can do and quiet frankly, a little jealous. I hope he doesn't read this!

Family news:
Just a funny story here. I was babysitting Scott and Sue's three kids and I let them take off their pants so they could splash around and not get yet. Well, I run upstairs to check on Kaya and when I came back all five were running around my house screaming their heads off in just their underware. What the neighbors must think! Seriously, two minutes! It scares me just a little at how quickly kids can organize and get into mischief.

Love you all!

No comments: